Download development version
The sources of VHFFS are available on the viewvc of VHFFS, but you can download entirely VHFFS through Subversion. We explain how to download it, but we consider that you know how to run a command and you have subversion installed on your system.
- Open a shell (like bash or something equivalent)
- Goto the directory where you want to put VHFFS
- Type the following command :
- For VHFFS 4.4.1 (latest release):
svn co svn://svn.tuxfamily.org/svnroot/vhffs4/vhffs/tags/vhffs-4.4.1 vhffs
- For VHFFS 4.4 (stable branch):
svn co svn://svn.tuxfamily.org/svnroot/vhffs4/vhffs/branches/vhffs-4.4 vhffs
- For VHFFS 4.5 (development branch):
svn co svn://svn.tuxfamily.org/svnroot/vhffs4/vhffs/trunk vhffs
- VHFFS sources are available in the
Good luck for reading sources. You can install downloaded sources by the traditionnal install script.
VHFFS is using autotools so
./configure && make && sudo make install are your friends (
./configure --help should give you more information).